The stone was set rolling

Another 2 weeks already passed, and I didn’t have any time to update all of you. Well, after my last report from Tanzania, we started working, improving, developing and we did big steps forward. But first in order. Before we started with an extensively training for the bricklayers, we had to solve and improve our plastering issue with the cement. read more…

Final chapter Haiti

Finally I find time to update all of you about the status of the incinerator stove in Port-Au-prince. After finalizing all constructions and drying the whole thing, it only needed to be burned. I bought plenty of wood for that and we were able to light the first fire on a Monday early morning. So far, everything looked good with read more…